SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- We currently offer free shipping on purchases of $250 or more (before tax), and complimentary returns on all orders.
- We accept all major credit cards & Apple Pay.
- Orders placed before 2 pm EST Monday through Friday: will be processed and shipped the same day, except for major holidays.
- Purchases made after 2 pm EST: will be processed and shipped the following business day.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday: will be processed and shipped on the following Monday. Shipments are pending due to product availability and credit verification.
- Please fill out all shipping information carefully - if information is incorrectly entered, it could cause delays in shipping.
SHOWROOM will exchange or refund any full price, unworn, unaltered, unwashed merchandise within 14 days of the received shipment date.
- The purchased item(s) must be shipped back in a secure package to SHOWROOM within 14 days.
- All item(s) must be unwashed, unaltered, unwashed and have it’s original tags.
- Merchandise shipped back past the 14-day window will NOT be accepted for refund or exchange.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returned items if the return does not meet our policy guidelines. In this case, the purchase may not be accepted and will be returned to the purchaser.
- All items that are final sale will have FINAL SALE in the item description and on the packing slip included in shipment.
- All underwear is FINAL SALE.
- Please try on all swimwear over underwear for sanitary reasons. All returned merchandise must be in "as-received" condition with all tags in place. If items are soiled, damaged, worn, used or in other than as received condition, they will be returned to the customer.
- All sale items are FINAL SALE.
To initiate your return or exchange, please click here to fill out our Return Form. We will send you a prepaid return label - and feel free to use the original packaging to ship your return! If you have any questions regarding returns, exchanges or final sale items, please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your return is received and processed, you will receive an email notifying you that we have received your returned item and if your return is approved for refund or if it cannot be accepted.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund within 3 business days of the processed refund, first check your bank or credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. For certain banks and credit unions there may be additional processing time needed before a refund is posted.
If you’ve already checked with your bank and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you would like to ship an item directly to someone as a gift please email firstname.lastname@example.org following including your order number and we can remove the price from the packing slip and write a personalized note from you.
- If you would like to return an item in exchange for a gift card we can email you a credit or a physical card for the value of your return once we’ve received the returned item.
If you have any questions regarding your order or shipment, please call (980) 236-8460 or email email@example.com.
- SHOWROOM cannot be held responsible for any shipping delays or missing packages if the shipping information is incorrectly entered.
- Once an order is shipped out from one of our locations, SHOWROOM is no longer held responsible for any missing, lost, stolen or damaged packages.
- If you are unable to locate your package at the specified drop off location provided by tracking, we suggest asking surrounding neighbors/buildings. If you find your package is missing, lost, stolen or damaged, we strongly encourage you reach out directly to the shipping carrier and file a claim using your provided tracking number. Once a package leaves our building we are unable to accept any claims made against the package.